video

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today I Must Run

Today, I'm scheduled to run four miles...and I'm absolutely dreading it!  I know that if I don't get out the door in the next 15 minutes then it's just going to be that much harder to part from my never ending pile of work.  In an attempt to make the run more appealing, I've decided to download some new tunes to my iPod.  Got to give this girl something to look forward to!

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night
Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
and Adele 21 - yes, the whole album.  I hear it's amazing!

Okay, here's to No Excuses right!  Time to lace-up the running shoes, throw my hair back in a pony, visualize the fat melting off, and go out and pound some pavement. 

Cheers to listening to my inner baddass...

Keep it Clean & Enjoy the Ride,
Mrs. Skinny Fat


No comments:

Post a Comment