Since
the detox, I have been focusing on eating more raw, and eating organic
as much as possible - on top of my clean eating foundation, of course! Making smoothies
and juicing have been huge contributors to my success. I absolutely love
how rapidly I have been flying through organic kale, spinach, and celery - so
much raw consumption lately!
I have SO many new obsessions - amazing how much I have discovered in such a short period of time. One of them is green smoothies. I have been drinking a green smoothie once or twice a day and feel absolutely amazing. Extra amazing! I've also kicked the coffee - all caffeine for that matter - and replaced my morning cup of joe with 12 to 16 ounces of fresh pressed organic celery and apple juice...I will dive into all of that later in the week. I think that's what drives my passion for health and clean eating --- each baby step in the right direction leads me to feeling that much stronger, inside and out!
I have learned when it comes to green smoothies, there is endless possibilities - truly! I have named this concoction Go2 Green Smoothie - as it's my ultimate favorite go-to smoothie to-date!
Ingredients
2 - 3 Handfuls of Organic Kale
2 - 3 Handfuls of Organic Spinach
1 - 2 Tbsp of Wild Bee Pollen - make sure you are not allergic first :)
1 Scoop of Natural Vanilla High Quality Powdered Protein Supplement
1 Cup of Organic Soy Milk
1/2 Cup Frozen Organic Blueberries
Directions
Place in blender and let the magic happen! I love to serve in one my husband's frosted beer mugs! Mmm so stinkin' good!
Keep it Clean!
Mrs. Skinny Fat
I have SO many new obsessions - amazing how much I have discovered in such a short period of time. One of them is green smoothies. I have been drinking a green smoothie once or twice a day and feel absolutely amazing. Extra amazing! I've also kicked the coffee - all caffeine for that matter - and replaced my morning cup of joe with 12 to 16 ounces of fresh pressed organic celery and apple juice...I will dive into all of that later in the week. I think that's what drives my passion for health and clean eating --- each baby step in the right direction leads me to feeling that much stronger, inside and out!
I have learned when it comes to green smoothies, there is endless possibilities - truly! I have named this concoction Go2 Green Smoothie - as it's my ultimate favorite go-to smoothie to-date!
Ingredients
2 - 3 Handfuls of Organic Kale
2 - 3 Handfuls of Organic Spinach
1 - 2 Tbsp of Wild Bee Pollen - make sure you are not allergic first :)
1 Scoop of Natural Vanilla High Quality Powdered Protein Supplement
1 Cup of Organic Soy Milk
1/2 Cup Frozen Organic Blueberries
Directions
Place in blender and let the magic happen! I love to serve in one my husband's frosted beer mugs! Mmm so stinkin' good!
| All the ingredients prior to blending... |
![]() |
| In the Ninja - An early Christmas present from me - to me! Love this beast! |
![]() |
| In Just Seconds...All Done :) |
| Nice and Green and Oh so Clean! |
Mrs. Skinny Fat


No comments:
Post a Comment