I had a reader write me the other day and express - among other really great tips (thank you!) that she really loves my blog but wished that I would be more regular with my posts (me too, sista!). She also mentioned that her favorite posts are when she gets a "taste" of what I eat on a regular basis. I was humored by this as I take pictures of essentially every meal, snack, etc. that I make and/or order, but then decide it's not really "blog worthy" because it's so simple! Hmm... maybe this is just the inspiration I need to help me keep posts up more regularly by focusing on just sharing vs. being critical of myself for not taking time to truly formulate thoughts, recipes, etc.
So, here's to giving it a whirl!
High Protein Breakfast
So, here's to giving it a whirl!
High Protein Breakfast
I try to get anywhere from 80 to 100 grams of protein a day. I have learned that my body does really good with larger amounts protein in my diet (each of us is different - it's important to determine what works for you).
So, this morning I made an egg whites (6 for a total of 24 grams of protein), loaded with veggies slightly sauteed (organic spinach, red onions, mushrooms, and red / yellow peppers), and topped with some avocado slices. I've never combined avocado with my eggs before, but it was so good! Gave it a little something special!
Feels like I should keep writing... ha!
Keeping it Clean & Simple Tonight,
Mrs. Skinny Fat

This is the perfect protein snake for the breakfast. This can keep you healthy , energized and fresh for the whole day. But the things used in it should be no doubt organic. That's the way it is.
ReplyDelete- protein shakes
Thanks Lauren! I will defn. check it out! :)
ReplyDelete