Yikes! What happened to me yesterday? Well, I'm wondering the same thing. I came home from work around 7:00pm, made a quick high protein dinner, ate, and decided to sit down on the couch to read a book and let a little digestive action take place before my scheduled run. I don't think I got two pages in the book before I passed out. I slept so hard that I didn't awake until midnight...very confused....as you can imagine. The 5am thing must have sucked the life out of me! Or maybe it was just the week in general. So, yesterday I missed my workout....ahh!! I'm shucking this one to "Life Happens".
On my very empty stomach, I went to my chiropractor this morning and did a bio analysis. The last one I did was in November 2010. I was expecting to see a drastic difference in the results from who I was then to who I am now. In all honesty, I expected to be able to flush this whole self-proclaimed skinny fat description right down the you know what. That unfortunately wasn't the case...not by any stretch.
The test started with my weight; I weighed in at 121 - making that a total loss of 6lbs. As I internally celebrated the weight loss news, the test results printed off. This is where it takes a turn...the analysis revealed a LARGE percentage of body fat among other startling news. UGH! More to come on this in the very near future including his proposed solution...a challenge that I will fully embrace as of November 1, 2011.
I am eager, and willing to take those drastic measures to feel my ultimate best. As great as I feel the majority of the time, and as much strength as I have gained in these last almost 5 months, I'm still on a journey to being truly healthy, fit, and having that crazy amount of energy that make headlines. I'm okay with this not being "easy" - only because I know that I am on the right track. Each rock I overturn, the more I am able to connect the dots and gain a deeper understanding of me. Of my body. After all, if I don't take care of it, where else will I live?
Keep it Clean & Enjoy the Ride,
Mrs. Skinny Fat
The test started with my weight; I weighed in at 121 - making that a total loss of 6lbs. As I internally celebrated the weight loss news, the test results printed off. This is where it takes a turn...the analysis revealed a LARGE percentage of body fat among other startling news. UGH! More to come on this in the very near future including his proposed solution...a challenge that I will fully embrace as of November 1, 2011.
I am eager, and willing to take those drastic measures to feel my ultimate best. As great as I feel the majority of the time, and as much strength as I have gained in these last almost 5 months, I'm still on a journey to being truly healthy, fit, and having that crazy amount of energy that make headlines. I'm okay with this not being "easy" - only because I know that I am on the right track. Each rock I overturn, the more I am able to connect the dots and gain a deeper understanding of me. Of my body. After all, if I don't take care of it, where else will I live?
Keep it Clean & Enjoy the Ride,
Mrs. Skinny Fat
No comments:
Post a Comment