The weather today in Michigan was glorious! Low 70's and not a cloud in the sky. Later this week temps are predicted to reach 78 degrees - a little warmth was just what I needed! Ahhh, an Indian Summer. To be specific on what exactly that means an Indian summer is, according to Wikipedia, a meteorological phenomenon that occurs in the autumn. It refers to a period of considerably above normal temperatures...Hey, I'll take that!
Tonight's meal was inspired by the warmer temperatures. A salad loaded with veggies combined with a little outdoor grilling. I look forward to soaking up this sun and food alike the rest of this week...take it in while you can friends!
Keep it Clean & Enjoy the Ride,
Mrs. Skinny Fat
Tonight's meal was inspired by the warmer temperatures. A salad loaded with veggies combined with a little outdoor grilling. I look forward to soaking up this sun and food alike the rest of this week...take it in while you can friends!
![]() |
| Organic Michigan Grown Cabbage - I'm not exactly sure of the type but it was fantastic |
![]() |
| Salad Made with Love - Spinach, Cabbage, Green Peppers, Red Onions, Avocado, and Shaved Carrots |
![]() |
| Lots of Ground Pepper and a Splash of Balsamic Vinaigrette |
![]() |
| Add Grilled Chicken and a Sweet Potato to the Mix |
![]() |
| Mmmm so GOOD and Oh so CLEAN! |
Mrs. Skinny Fat





No comments:
Post a Comment